Hind Institute of Nautical Science and Engineering (HINSAE) Sikandara Rao, U.P,
has been established under the aegis of ‘Shri Krishnaa Education and Charitable Trust’ based at NOIDA near New Delhi.
- Information Center:- A-14, sector -10, Noida. U.P
- Admission to B.Sc. Ship Building & Repair (SBR)
- Duration: 3 years
- B.Sc Ship (SBR) 10+2 with minimum 50% and above marks in PCM and at least 50% in English.
- Unmarried (male/female) Indian Citizens, limited foreign nationals may be also admitted.
- Age: 17 to 25 years as on August 2016 (SC / ST: relaxable as per Government guidelines)
- Physical Fitness Physically and medically fit as per IMU guideline, capable to handle the naval responsibilities
- Selection Process: Selection of the candidates is done through Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Indian Maritime University, Chennai (A Central University - Govt. of India). Selected candidate will go through counseling and Medical Test.
- Entrance test: The Common Entrance Test will have 200 objective type questions based on PCM/Eng/ GK & Reasoning.
- HINSAE will provide Admission support and assistance to the candidates to appear in the CET. send your message to email@example.com
Last chance to join B.Sc (Ship Building & Repair) at HINSAE, affiliated to Indian Maritime University. Admission Open
Only 40 Seats available, Reservation Applied as per rules
- High Paying Wages
- Lasting Skills with Strong Earning Power
- Jobs available across the country and worldwide
- Exciting and Challenging Work Environments
- Fast career growth in terms of promotion and salary